Friday, October 15, 2010

Crafting with the Stars!

I realize it has been a loooong time since posting last. Life has been busy to say the least! Finn is six months old (wha?!)... Bella turned 3 in August (wha- wha?!)... and I, well... not alot going on with me that doesn't involve wiping hinney's and doing laundry (wha- wait no, nothing surprising there haha).



I have been able to get some sewing done. Nothing for myself, buts lots of fun things for others! A friend of mine is getting married so I had to come up with a gift for her bridal shower and wedding. Thankfully she loves to cook and, of course loves anything and everything kitchen and cooking related! So the obvious choice would be to make her an apron! Not just any apron - a Martha inspired apron!


Now this brings me to my inspiration of stating up blogging again. Sew Dang Cute is having an amazing gathering of crafters for a contest and calling it Crafting with the Stars! Love it! I just worked up the nerve to enter and as it turns out it today is the last possible day! So with out further ado... I give you the apron:




Super cute, right? And its reversible!




Sorry didn't rotate the pics :(



I made the ties reeeeally long so it can be tied in the back with a great big bow or wrapped around to the front for an equally beautiful bow tie.





And just for fun a cute little pocket on both sides!



Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment